Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Karno's Blog


So I have a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Karno.  I got him when he was seven weeks and six days old.  At the time, he was 19.2 pounds.  He’s 11 months and 11 days old today.  He weighs around 124 pounds.

Life with Karno has been very rewarding...and quite comical.  Karno is a full of energy.  Unbridled energy.  He’s also 124 pounds.  And less than a year old.  He has no clue he’s 124 pounds.  He thinks he’s 10 pounds...at most.  All of this makes for some fantastic stories (at least I think they're fantastic).

Over the past nine months, I’ve scribbled down many notes about Karno and shared them on Facebook  Looking through the captured notes now, I really feel like a blog would be more appropriate.  So here it is.  A blog about my dog, Karno.

No comments:

Post a Comment